Developing relationships is key to successful engagement in therapeutic programmes and our MDT prioritise getting to know the person in our care through formal and informal assessments and activities.
Our staff will support individuals to orientate to their environments and personalise living spaces as a tool to engagement and will encourage a daily routine and sleep plan to aid wellness.
- Offer innovative mental healthcare to young people and adults
- Recognise individuals and the stories behind their experiences
- Adopt a strengths model: Inviting genuine collaboration and co-production
- Provide meaningful recovery-focussed care and interventions
- Constantly strive to offer the least restrictive; most person-centred care and treatment
- Work towards independence and safe discharge