This handbook provides you with information that you may need during your stay.
- Who your team are and what you can expect from us.
- Your role- What expectations are of you.
- The day to day routines.
- How to log a complaint if you are not happy.
- The risk assessment process.
- Information about The Mental Health Act and your rights.
- What your therapy timetable may look like.
- A copy of The Recovery Star
- A blank page for you to use for telephone numbers and addresses.
We hope you find this handbook helpful. Any information relevant to you as an individual will be added throughout your stay with us. Your named nurse will go through this with you and answer any questions you may have.Click here to download the Handbook...