Vestige Healthcare provides a much-needed service for people with complex mental health needs who typically fall between Secure/Acute/PICU and traditional rehabilitation services.
High Dependency Support offers a secure, person-centred alternative to existing provision.
Vestige Healthcare will:
- A place of safety; a therapeutic environment that is committed to relational security and compassionate care
- A collaborative recovery framework, optimise medication regimes and minimise side -effects
- A positive risk-based approach to enhance coping strategies, improve emotional and skill development, expand analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- A psychologically informed environment: a trauma-informed service offering therapeutic treatment to adults who have typically presented with difficulties that have challenged the rehabilitation process
- A ongoing support service where we empower people to develop the skills and abilities required to achieve as independent a life as possible. Aiming to support everyone to reach their full potential whilst optimising their mental health
- Care and treatment within a person-centred approach, which is inclusive of and responsive to our service user needs and wishes